The changes brought about by the interplay of mobile, cloud computing and new media create both challenges and opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors. Whether that challenge is to find investments that further plans for strategic growth or to secure capital to build opportunities from scratch, Innovia can help.
Our unique integrated approach combines decades of international operational experience with a deep knowledge of the key technologies that underpin today’s growth opportunities as well as a sophisticated understanding of the political, social and cultural issues at play in today’s global markets.
The next generation of entrepreneurs will come from unusual and unexpected corners of the world. Innovia Ventures focuses on leveraging the opportunities that arise from these new entrepreneurs.
Innovia Ventures can help you if you are an:
- An investor who wants to tap into fast-growing, innovation-led, global-scale markets with partners who provide hands-on guidance
- An industrial company seeking to spin off or start up an innovation-led business
- An entrepreneur seeking access to capital for expansion along with strategic guidance for international expansion
- A government leader who understand the need for long-term investment strategy skills and the necessary relationships with industrial partners and entrepreneurs to compete in an increasingly technologically enabled global marketplace
Questions we can help you answer:
- How do we better understand the culture, policies, technological and entrepreneurial landscapes of a particular country or region?
- Can we benefit from the disruptions in services that Innovia predicts in the very short term?
- What are the factors that will nurture new technology-led start-ups based on these disruptions?
- How should our start-up develop a strategic plan for international expansion and later access to international capital?
- How can an investment in Innovation Centers help us nurture and build relationships with the region’s best entrepreneurs?
- How do we connect with technological leaders in the country in which we want to expand?
- Can we leverage newly created government programs that will spur additional job growth, help us learn of new opportunities, and form long-term relationships with key players in the region?
- We are looking for a particular sort of technology in this region that we might adapt for our expansion needs; can Innovia help identify this technology?
- Can we better understand what international investors look for before they make capital and industrial expansion decisions?
- How should we best communicate our strategic vision to potential investors and customers?
With the extensive expertise and experience at our disposal, these questions represent only a narrow range of the problems we can assist with. We look forward to hearing about your unique needs and discussing how Innovia Ventures might be able to help.